- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
In Lies Women Believe, best-selling author Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women -- lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life. "e;Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation,"e; says DeMoss. "e;Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners."e; Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles. DeMoss offers the most effective weapon to ounter and overcome Satan's deceptions -- God's truth!
In Lies Women Believe Companion Guide, the author divides it into ten sessions for individuals or small groups. Each chapter includes the following features:
-In a Nutshell--gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
-Exploring the Truth--offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's
study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "e;Realize,"e; "e;Reflect,"e; and "e;Respond."e;
-Walking Together in the Truth--provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
Now there is a resource that will help you go deeper withthe truths from DeMoss's best-selling book Lies Women Believe. These penetrating questions will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues. Truth is not just something to know but something to live out in the laboratory of life as you apply the Word to real-life situations. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible Studies, and Sunday school classes.
adidaswmAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Eye-opening ExperienceFebruary 5, 2014adidaswmAge: 25-34Gender: femaleA great book, a little dated but still relevant. Satan obviously knows that we as women are susceptible to his lies, and he preys on us because of it. The book was very informational and eye opening to the lies I believe, but it obviously is from like 20 years ago but still relevant to the bible and lies we still believe today!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search