- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
In Lies Women Believe, best-selling author Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women -- lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life. "Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners." Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles. DeMoss offers the most effective weapon to ounter and overcome Satan's deceptions -- God's truth!
In Lies Women Believe Companion Guide, the author divides it into ten sessions for individuals or small groups. Each chapter includes the following features:
-In a Nutshell--gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
-Exploring the Truth--offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's
study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "Realize," "Reflect," and "Respond."
-Walking Together in the Truth--provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
Now there is a resource that will help you go deeper with the truths from DeMoss's best-selling book Lies Women Believe. These penetrating questions will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues. Truth is not just something to know but something to live out in the laboratory of life as you apply the Word to real-life situations. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible Studies, and Sunday school classes.
adidaswmAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Eye-opening ExperienceFebruary 5, 2014adidaswmAge: 25-34Gender: femaleA great book, a little dated but still relevant. Satan obviously knows that we as women are susceptible to his lies, and he preys on us because of it. The book was very informational and eye opening to the lies I believe, but it obviously is from like 20 years ago but still relevant to the bible and lies we still believe today!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Life in Christ: Becoming and Being a Disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ - eBookReformation Heritage Books / 2013 / ePub$5.59 Retail:
$6.99Save 20% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50149EB
Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change - eBookJohn HageeWorthy Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 79 Reviews
$4.99Save 30% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46204EB
A Heart Like His: Intimate Reflections on the Life of David - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2010 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 9 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6353EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search