- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
"If prayer is so important, why is it so difficult?" Starting from this universal question, Neil T. Anderson, bestselling author of The Bondage Breaker, explores how readers can intimately connect with their loving heavenly Father, looking at
- the confidence believers can have in taking their struggles before God-and in interceding for others
- their release from bondage and the freedom they gain to walk in the Spirit
- the gracious way God leads them to love Him, not His blessings
Liberating Prayer emphasizes the life-changing truth that prayer is relationship, not ritual-and that as already-accepted children, believers are free to be honest with their Father.
End of chapter questions are ideal for group study and help readers immediately apply what they've learned in their own prayer lives. Based on material previously released in Praying by the Power of the Spirit.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search