Number of Pages: 280
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Gary R. Habermas (Ph.D., Michigan State University) is Distinguished Research Professor and chair of the department of philosophy and theology at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is the author, coauthor or editor of twenty-seven books including Resurrected? An Atheist & Deist Dialogue (with A. Flew), The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus (with M. Licona), The Risen Jesus & Future Hope, The Resurrection: Heart of New Testament Doctrine and The Resurrection: Heart of the Christian Life.
Jerry L. Walls is professor of philosophy of religion at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky. His annual C. S. Lewis seminar is one of the school's most popular offerings. He is also author of Hell: The Logic of Damnation.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Kids' Bible Handbook: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and What It All Means to YouTracy SumnerBarbour Publishing / 2011 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW263423
Evil and the Cross: An Analytical Look at the Problem of PainHenri BlocherKregel Publications / 2004 / Trade Paperback$12.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW420768
KJV Ultraslim Bible--soft leather-look, burnish midnight blue/pinstripeThomas Nelson / 2011 / Imitation Leather$7.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 73% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW544820
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology >> Philosophical Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Lewis
- Books >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology >> Philosophical Theology
- Books >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Books >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology >> Philosophical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Lewis
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search