- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
In I Just Want You to Know, Kate Gosselin reveals a grateful and faith-filled mother who only wants the best for her children and is willing to sacrifice to make that happen.
Picking up where her first book, Multiple Blessings, ended, and using excerpts and written prayers from her journal, Kate offers an intimate look at the heart of a mother during the three years her family transitioned from obscurity into television famea period Kate considers one of the happiest of her life. In it she discusses the individuality of eight kids (all under the age of six) transitioning from the chaos of caring for infants to the structured days of a home filled with budding preschoolers, as well as her thoughts on communication, everyday miracles, and providing a safe home.
The book also includes eight individual letters addressed to her children in which she conveys her fears and dreams for each one and answers their questions about life.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Modern-Day Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- eBooks >> Biography >> Modern-Day Biography
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search