- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
From inspirational novelist Karen Kingsbury comes this delightful children's book about Moms and children spending precious time together. Whether it's the zoo, park, a movie, or simply snuggling down to read about such adventures--being together is what's required for a "Mommy Date." This poetic picture book reminds little ones of fun they've had, and fun ahead, and brings home the bottom line: spending time together is what mommies really want! Recommended for 4 to 8.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
New York Times best-selling author Karen Kingsbury is Americas favorite inspirational novelist with over 20 million books in print. Her Life-Changing Fiction has produced multiple best sellers including Unlocked, Leaving, Take One, Between Sundays, Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and Ever After, which was named the 2007 Christian Book of the Year. An award-winning author and newly published songwriter, Karen has several movies optioned for production, and her novel Like Dandelion Dust was made into a major motion picture and is now available on DVD. Karen is also a nationally known speaker with several womens groups including Women of Faith. She lives in Tennessee with her husband, Don, and their five sons, three of whom are adopted from Haiti. Their daughter Kelsey is married to Christian artist Kyle Kupecky.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Family
- Start A New Search