- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Is the wait for a mate almost too much to bear?
Ready to stop settling for a Bozo and hold out for your Boaz?
Fear not! Get ready for God to bless your socks off!
In Lessons Learned as a Bridesmaid, Larissa D. Jean shares her story of what she has learned in her wait for a godly husband. With transparency, sincerity, and lighthearted humor, Larissa shares her experiences of being a bridesmaid multiple times. She offers single women practical advice on true contentment, waiting on God's timing, purpose, dating, and purity. A great tool for singles ministries, young adult ministries, and campus ministries, this is a great book for single women, bridesmaids, and future brides everywhere!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Start A New Search