- All Products
- Homeschool Basicshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1030391&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
This indispensable book gives adults a proven plan to help children develop the life skills and internal discipline necessary to learn and thrive in today's society.
Following the logical progression of a child's development, the book uses upbeat activities and games that adults and children can share to ground themselves in Lesson One skills for use in everyday life. Offering much-needed answers to major problems gripping our culture, here is the book that anyone living and working with children has been waiting for -- a lesson plan that works for life.
Alvin F. Poussaint, M.D. professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School Jon Oliver's entire career has been an expression of his passion for helping children and adults learn the practical skills necessary for happy, healthy, and productive lives. His program is a model for the entire nation. I've seen it; it works....This book is an excellent resource for raising strong, responsible children -- and becoming strong, responsible adults.
James P. Comer, M.D. Maurice Falk Professor of Child Psychiatry, Yale Child Study Center ...Lesson One: The ABCs of Life is accessible and an excellent guide for parents, educators, and all who work with children.
Marian Wright Edelman president, Children's Defense Fund This book is a wonderful tool for helping to prepare children to succeed in life. Every child -- and many adults -- can learn something from its valuable principles.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Education
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Education >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Homeschool Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Education >> Teaching Resources >> General Reference
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Basics >> Foundations/How To
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> General Reference
- eBooks >> Education >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Homeschool Basics
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search