- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The loss of Abby's father and a cross-country move Abby and her mother feeling lonely. So Grandma Cece steps in and offers them all the comforts of home--including lots of rich cooking, and now there is just no hiding those extra pounds. And the "friendly" teasing at her new youth group isn't helping. Then she meets Coach Mathews and accepts the challenge of a lifetime: to be a contestant on her favorite show, Less is More.
This is the third installment of Wendy Lawton's Real TV series inspired by the reality television programs Losing Weight and Feeling Great. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: Real TV
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search