- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
- Use for self-study or shared experience in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- Insight-filled scripture passages to study
Billy Graham, world-renowned author, preacher, and evangelist, has delivered the Gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and has ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason For My Hope.
rebel girlBartlett, Tn.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great informationMarch 23, 2012rebel girlBartlett, Tn.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am teaching a bible study of 11 ladies, all ages, we are thoroughly enjoying this study, speaks to all ages. So easy to read and understand and the lessons are just enough for a session. I would highly recommend to individuals as well.
mushelleMontanaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Solid Scripture Based TeachingFebruary 10, 2011mushelleMontanaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Strong, foundational teaching! We loved this study so much we decided to continue with as many of the books in this series as possible! This was perfect for our small group!
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search