- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Uses Jesus' words and actions found in the New Testament to systematically evaluate his rhetorical stylings, drawing real lessons from his teachings that today's readers can employ.
Jesus of Nazareth never wrote a book, held political office, or wielded a sword. He never gained sway with the mighty or influential. He never took up arms against the governing powers in Rome. He was a lower-class worker who died an excruciating death at the age of thirty-three. Yet, in spite of all odds-obscurity, powerlessness, and execution-his words revolutionized human history.
How to Argue Like Jesus examines the life and words of Jesus and describes the various ways in which he sought-through the spoken word, his life, and his disciples-to reach others with his message. The authors then pull some very simple rhetorical lessons from Jesus' life that readers can use today.
Both Christian and non-Christian leaders in just about any field can improve their ability to communicate effectively by studying the words and methods of history's greatest communicator.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search