Leading the Way Through Joshua: A Devotional Commentary for Everyone
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
In Leading the Way Through Joshua Michael Youssef translates the challenges Joshua and the nation of Israel faced into challenges you'll find familiar. God calls you to
- Follow him no matter the cost
- Conquer the Jerichos, those seemingly insurmountable obstacles in your life
- Tell the world about God's covenant love, expressed through the life, death, and resurrection of his son Jesus Christ.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leading the Way Through the Bible
Leading the Way Through Galatians: A Devotional Commentary for EveryoneMichael YoussefHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW951661
God, Just Tell Me What to Do: How to Put Your Faith into ActionMichael YoussefHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW952972
The book of Joshua contains some of the most compelling and relevant truths for our lives today. It is the story of "trembling heroes"--people filled with fear who overcame those fears and accomplished the impossible through reliance on God.
In Leading the Way through Joshua, Michael Youssef translates the challenges Joshua and the nation of Israel faced into challenges that are familiar to everyone. God calls people to follow Him, to conquer the Jerichos in their lives, to stand against the idolatry in our land. God calls Christians to tell the world about His covenant love, expressed through the life, death, and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Readers of this devotional commentary will discover how to turn the insights of Joshua into action in their own lives. It will motivate them to step up, to be strong and courageous, to obey God, and to go wherever God sends them.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search