- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leading the Way Through the Bible
Other Customers Also Purchased
Take the Dimness of My Soul Away: Healing After a Loved One's Suicide - eBookWilliam A. RitterMorehouse Publishing / 2004 / ePub$8.80 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.00Save 20% ($2.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41788EB
Is Mormonism Christian?: A Comparison Between Christian and Mormon Doctrines - eBookGurley Jacob, Ernest DeanWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37191EB
Throughout the book of Ephesians, Paul refers to the riches of God's grace, our riches in Christ, and the riches of His glory as he reminds believers of the spiritual treasures they already possess in Christ.
Leading the Way Through Ephesians applies these great truths in such practical areas of the Christian life as
- enduring trials, suffering, and persecution
- maintaining the unity of the church through Christian love
- living out the gospel in our marriages and family relationships
- praying with power
- maintaining our armor against the attacks of Satan
Through sound teaching, vibrant illustrations, a brisk conversational style, and a discussion guide that applies God's truth to the realities of the twenty-first century, Leading the Way Through Ephesians will show readers the way to a stronger, more active, more dynamic faith.
IreneUnited States4 Stars Out Of 5Another great studyDecember 30, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4These studies are well worth your time. This is just one of many but starting with this one is a great idea. The study starts with a brief history of the book of Ephesians which includes who wrote the book and to whom.
The author Michael Youssef is a great speaker and his personality shines in this study book. From understanding what it means to have a special relationship with Christ to how many times the word grace appears in Ephesians you will learn a lot about how important this book of the Bible is to your Christian growth.
I gave this book 4/5 stars. I thought the writing was well done but it was missing some of the depth that most books by this author have. I like how he divided up the book and explained the verses in an overall way not just verse by verse. I do think it is a good study of the book of Ephesians.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Ephesians
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Ephesians
- Start A New Search