Leading the Way Through Daniel - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leading the Way Through Bible|Leading the Way Through the Bible
Daniel lived as an exile in a hostile country, yet when he committed himself in faith to serve his limitless God, he achieved the impossible. How did Daniel maintain his bold witness for God in spite of bullying and intimidation? How did he prepare himself for the tests and temptations of life?
Like Daniel, believers today live in a culture that is hostile to biblical values. It takes great courage and faith to live as followers of Christ in a post-Christian world characterized by moral depravity, injustice, idolatry, and more. In Leading the Way through Daniel, Michael Youssef passionately shows readers that the resources Daniel relied on are equally available to them.
Sound teaching, vibrant illustrations, a brisk conversational style, and a discussion guide will enable readers to take the truths of the book of Daniel and apply them to the pressures, trials, and temptations they face in today's culture.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5Another Great StoryDecember 30, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These studies by Michael Youssef are well worth your time in reading. The pages are filled with helpful information about the book of the Bible he is writing the study on. This study is on the book of Daniel.
This book of the Bible can get rather complicated in the last few chapters. The author does a very good job at making those chapters easy to understand. He also offers some practical advice from the book that make it a must read for any Christian, especially those interested in prophecy.
I gave this book 5/5 stars. I loved how the author made this book of the Bible practical for any Christian to learn from. He applies lessons from Daniels life to our life today in a very informative way. I thought the writing was very easy to read and understand. I also thought the book would do great for a Sunday School class or Bible study that wants to learn some practical advice from the book of Daniel.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Blue Collar Resistance and the Politics of Jesus: Doing Ministry with Working Class Whites - eBookTex SampleAbingdon Press / 2006 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28403EB
Object Lessons for a Year: 52 Talks for the Children's Sermon TimeDavid ClaassenBaker / 1986 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW02512
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search