Leading from the Second Chair: Serving Your Church, Fulfilling Your Role, and Realizing Your Dreams - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Leading from the Second Chair equips readers with the positive attitudes, skills, and strategies needed to become powerful leaders who will survive and thrive in God's service.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leadership Network
Roger Patterson is the associate pastor of West University Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, where he has served for eight years. He is a second chair leader who loves to invest in the development of other leaders for the expansion of God's Kingdom.
Visit the Leadership Network Website, www.leadnet.org, for more innovative resources and information.
Urban Rogers5 Stars Out Of 5July 7, 2010Urban RogersThis book contained a vast amount of information that proved to be extremely beneficial to my ministry. Not everything in the book was applicable, but the content was very enlightening. A "must" for ministers in all positions.
Pastor Bill Carp5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2006Pastor Bill CarpMike and Roger have done an excellent job with this book. I have been a second chair leader know for several years constantly looking for more resources in this area. But to my dismay nothing was ever written on this subject. Then "Leading from the Second Chair" was written. It only took me three days to get through the book. There were many practical principles to apply and truths from God's word about leadership that have been discussed. It really doesn't matter if your leading in the church or the business world. These principles will work in both spheres. The book made such an impact on me that I attend one of Mike and Roger's seminars. This is cutting edge information that every second chair leader should read and apply to their everday life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds - eBookJen WilkinCrossway Books / 2014 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW62278EB
Shoulder to Shoulder: Strengthening Your Church by Supporting Your PastorDan ReilandThomas Nelson / 1997 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5272488
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search