- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Increasingly, church leaders are recognizing the power and beauty of the multi-ethnic church. Yet, more than a good idea, its a biblical, first-century standard with far-reaching evangelistic potential. How can your church overcome the obstacles to become a healthy multi-ethnic community of faith? And why should you even try?
In Leading a Healthy Multi-Ethnic Church (formerly titled Ethnic Blends), Dr. Mark DeYmaz provides an up-close-and-personal look at seven common challenges to creating diversity in your church. Through real-life stories and practical illustrations, DeYmaz shows how to overcome the obstacles in order to lead a healthy multi-ethnic church. He also includes the insights of other effective multi-ethnic church leaders from the United States and Australia, as well as study questions at the end of each chapter.
Leading a Healthy Multi-Ethnic Church describes what effective local churches in the 21st century will look like and shows us how to create them, together as one, beyond race and class distinctions. Miles McPherson, Senior Pastor, The Rock Church, San Diego, CA
Mark DeYmaz, perhaps more than any pastor in America, has his pulse on what it will take for the Church to find real reconciliation in our generation. Matt Carter, Lead Pastor, Austin Stone Community Church, Austin, TX
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Search