- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
In Leading God's Way, author Steve Little demonstrates that the source of the problem is the disconnect between how modern leaders are trained and how God trains us to lead. Although there are hundreds, if not thousands, of books that attempt to explain how to become a successful leader, the vast majority are based on humanistic thinking rather than scriptural principles. Leading God's Way, however, shows us that even the best secular teachings and leadership practices do not measure up to the leadership skills demonstrated by our Lord.
Jesus's process of casting a vision and building a leadership team that changed the world provides the model for Leading God's Way. Little explores the biblical model Jesus used to mold and motivate twelve common men into spiritual leaders.
Does God care how you and I lead? Yes! Not only does he care, he will hold us accountable for how we respond in our leadership positions. If we want to be responsible leaders, we need to clearly understand the type of leader God wants us to be. Leading God's Way will teach you how to lead God's way.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search