You don't have to be perfect to be a man of God. As Dr. Charles Stanley writes, a man of God is a maturing man, a striving man, a knowledgeable man. And the first step in real manhood is spiritual rebirth.
In Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You
, Dr. Stanley asks and answers questions such as:
Man of God
- What can we learn about manhood from Jesus' example?
- How does a true leader allow God to follow him?
- Why is a godly man both "velvet and steel"?
- What does it look like to be a provider?
- What does it mean to lead with sensitivity?
will challenge and equip you to become a better leader, teacher, father, and husband. What makes a man a man? The answer starts here. ncludes a study guide for use by an individual or by group.Unabridged audio CD; approximately 3.8 hours; 3 CDs; read by Maurice England.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.