Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You - Slightly Imperfect
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
You don't have to be perfect to be a man of God. As Dr. Charles Stanley writes, a man of God is a maturing man, a striving man, a knowledgeable man. And the first step in real manhood is spiritual rebirth.
In Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You, Dr. Stanley asks and answers questions such as:
- What can we learn about manhood from Jesus' example?
- How does a true leader allow God to follow him?
- Why is a godly man both "velvet and steel"?
- What does it look like to be a provider?
- What does it mean to lead with sensitivity?
Man of God will challenge and equip you to become a better leader, teacher, father, and husband. What makes a man a man? The answer starts here. Includes a study guide for use by an individual or by group.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
NKJV Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Study BibleCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2013 / Hardcover$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 40% ($16.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW550332
The Ultimate Conversation: Talking with God Through PrayerCharles F. StanleyHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW668605
Other Customers Also Purchased
Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Revised and ExpandedC. Brand, C. W. Draper, A. EnglandB&H Books / 2003 / Hardcover$19.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 71 Reviews
$29.97Save 35% ($10.48)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28364
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books >> Slightly Imperfect
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Start A New Search