- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Where does a man go to acquire his methods and techniqes for leading his family? To his father and mother? To friends? To television and the movies? In six sessions packed with insight, Dr. Bruce Wilkinson explains why there's only one reliable source for learning how to lead your family -- the Bible!
As you encounter these down-to-earth, biblically-based principles on the husband's role, you'll quickly see how the man's leadership abilities directly impact every other aspect of the marriage and the family. This leader's guide, along with the DVD kit, is all you need to discover the truth about your own marriage -- and to begin now to lead your marriage with confidence and success.
- Sessions 1 - 3: The Head of Your Wife
When God calls people together for a purpose, He also designates a leader. Find out what headship means and doesn't mean in marriage.
- Sessions 4 - 6: Love Your Wife
The moment you said, "I do," you vowed before God to love your wife. But exactly what does God expect to fulfill that vow? And what should you expect in return?
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Start A New Search