- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The age-old question in leadership circles is whether leadership is born or learned. From a biblical perspective, leadership is born, learned, and, most importantly, called. Every believer is, on some level, responsible for leading. In LEADERSHIP FORUM, author Jeff Harris provides a process to help emerging leaders build a leadership lens and sharpen leadership skills.
LEADERSHIP FORUM introduces an approach to help you to move from self leadership to a role as a more effective leader of the teams you lead. This process, which includes a biblical center, has also been applied in Fortune 500 companies. During the nine lessons, you will learn the principles of
- foundational leadership what you, as an individual, need to discover and determine to be personally effective;
- self leadershipwhat you must do to continue to grow as a leader throughout your life;
- team leadershiphow you can apply what you have learned and develop sound leadership at the group level;
- multiplying leadershiphow you can identify, develop, and deploy leaders in an organization.
Employing a workbook format, LEADERSHIP FORUM facilitates discussion, application, and the practice of leadership development principles to help you dial in your own leadership lens at a personal level and fan all the way out to macro leadership across teams.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Search