- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
The Flip Side: Break Free of the Behaviors That Hold You Back - eBookFlip FlippenGrand Central Life & Style / 2007 / ePub$8.69 Retail:
$9.99Save 13% ($1.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7813EB
Unleash your leadership potential.
No matter who you are, you can leadand lead well.
That is the message New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell gives in this power-packed guidebook: Leadership 101. Here the consummate leader offers a succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess. Learn how to:
- Follow your vision and bring others with you
- Produce a lasting legacy
- Grow the loyalty of your followers
- Make continual investments in the quality of your leadership
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Determine your leadership "lid"
- Empower others through mentoring
- Create a foundation of trust
- Use self-discipline to improve your characterand your results
One of the keys to successful leadership is applying the concepts that have made other leaders strong. Here's your opportunity to do just that.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fire on the Earth: Eyewitness Reports From the Azusa Street RevivalEddie Hyatt, M.D.Creation House / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1859247