- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Offers a time-tested, biblical model of leadership development that prepares churches to produce leaders not just for the church but for all spheres of society.
"The true test of a leader," according to Harry Reeder, "is not how many followers he has but the strategic effectiveness of the other leaders he develops and deploys." That model of developing and deploying church leaders in ever-increasing waves is at the heart of The Leadership Dynamic.
The church's responsibility, however, does not end there, says Reeder. The body of Christ also needs to resume its role as society's definer of leadership by sending godly, trained men into all areas of culture, rather than keeping them solely within the church.
Beginning with the examples of Jesus and Paul, Reeder presents a model of multiplication that intentionally and continuously raises up other leaders. With its three-pronged approach to leadership development, this book guides readers through a time-tested paradigm that works in real life and is fully grounded in Scripture. The principles, personal illustrations, and practical ideas it contains will effectively equip leaders and the church for their task of transforming first the body of Christ and then our culture.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search