- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
How can an ancient book make a difference in the life of a modern teenager?
It Will Stand is a new approach to teenage Bible studies that focuses on the root literature of Christianity, the Bible. Many teenagers know parts of the Bible but do not realize that it tells one story from cover to cover. They might also ask how the Bible can be understood and applied to their own lives. It Will Stand addresses these questions: where did the Bible come from, and how do we know it is real?
The second half of the book shows today’s teen how to apply biblical truths to everyday living.
Upon completing this study, teenagers will have a greater depth, understanding, and application skills of the greatest book ever written.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Health Lifepac 5: Responsible LivingSave 20%
Health Lifepac 4: Preventive Healthcare and First AidSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies
- Teens >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search