- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
How can an ancient book make a difference in the life of a modern teenager?
It Will Stand is a new approach to teenage Bible studies that focuses on the root literature of Christianity, the Bible. Many teenagers know parts of the Bible but do not realize that it tells one story from cover to cover. They might also ask how the Bible can be understood and applied to their own lives. It Will Stand addresses these questions: where did the Bible come from, and how do we know it is real?
The second half of the book shows today’s teen how to apply biblical truths to everyday living.
Upon completing this study, teenagers will have a greater depth, understanding, and application skills of the greatest book ever written.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Health Lifepac 5: Responsible LivingAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$4.95 Retail:
$5.50Save 10% ($0.55)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW301802
It Will Stand: Student's Book: In Home Bible Study for TeensMary Love Eyster, Weety VickeryWestBow Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$14.86Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW731921
When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself / New edition - eBookSteve Corbett, Brian FikkertMoody Publishing / 2014 / ePub$7.26 Retail:
$11.99Save 39% ($4.73)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43715EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Teens >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search