- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
How can an ancient book make a difference in the life of a modern teenager?
It Will Stand is a new approach to teenage Bible studies that focuses on the root literature of Christianity, the Bible. Many teenagers know parts of the Bible but do not realize that it tells one story from cover to cover. They might also ask how the Bible can be understood and applied to their own lives. It Will Stand addresses these questions: where did the Bible come from, and how do we know it is real?
The second half of the book shows today’s teen how to apply biblical truths to everyday living.
Upon completing this study, teenagers will have a greater depth, understanding, and application skills of the greatest book ever written.
Other Customers Also Purchased
ESV Gospel Transformation Bible--genuine leather, burgundyCrossway Books & Bibles / 2013 / Genuine Leather$59.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$89.99Save 33% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW540684Video
Lifepac History & Geography Grade 11 Unit 7: The Search For PeaceAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$4.95 Retail:
$5.50Save 10% ($0.55)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW952275
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Teens >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search