- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The 15 Invaluable Laws Of Growth : Live Them And Reach Your PotentialJohn MaxwellCenter Street / 2012 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$26.00Save 88% ($23.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW953663Video
The Good Book on Leadership: Case Studies From the BibleJohn Borek, Danny Lovett, Elmer L. TownsB&H Books / 2005 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW431675
The greatest leaders among us are the great teachers among us.
Whether youre a preacher in the pulpit, an instructor in the classroom, or a behind-the-scenes trainer, you are a leader because you teach.
Using pointed case studies and impeccable research, Gary Bredfeldt informs, inspires, and challenges your teaching skills, allowing you to achieve maximum influence as a leader.
No matter what the size of your flock, you will:
- Learn from such proven leaders as the Old Testament scribe Ezra, the apostle Paul, Martin Luther King Jr., and Jesus Christ, himself
- Examine eight competencies basic to effective leadership
- Identify common pitfalls and cultural traps
- Compare virtues with values to see why quality character counts
- Discover how each congregation requires a different leadership style
Bredfeldt offers realistic leadership paradigms and explores four basic types of churches to show you how best to lead in your situation.
Be the most powerful leader you can be by fulfilling your sacred call... as a teacher.