- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
A look through life's failures and fears to find the real woman God intended you to be.
On athletic fields children wear safety equpment to keep them from getting hurt. In battle soldiers wear body armor to protect them. But when we're safe and secure with our friends and families, we should not need protective layers. Yet many of us wear them . . . protective emotional and behavioral layers that we use to shield us from life's heart hurts.
Those layers are different for each of us: anger, shame, guilt, perfectionism, withdrawal, overeating, addiction, or other compulsive behaviors. Sometimes they even start out as something goodâ·laughing through our tears and masking our real feelings to get through public situations.
But when they stay too long, those protective layers get firmly attached, eventually imprisoning us and preventing us from being the cherished creations God intended us to be.
In Layers, acclaimed recording artist Sandi Patty invites you to join her in a journey of self-discovery, peeling back the layers of her life and yours to celebrate the real you God created you to be.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Music/Musicians
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search