- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- Living Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Spend each day growing in the Word of God and drawing closer as a couple with the practical counsel of #1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Gary Chapman
Gary Chapman's readers call his teaching relevant, helpful, simple, effective...and he brings this style to The Love Languages Devotional Bible. As you read through Scripture together, you will enjoy brief devotional readings that apply the text to your relationships, and you'll deepen your understanding of God and of each other.
Research has shown that couples who read their Bibles and pray together enjoy a much healthier relationship. The Love Languages Devotional Bible is designed to make reading God's Word and praying as a couple enjoyable and rewarding.
It covers numerous topics, including: communication, expectations, roles, sex, conflict, money, children, in-laws, and more.
Key features include:
- New Living Translation, clear and elegant, ideal for reading aloud
- Scripture reading plan, makes it easy to read through the entire Bible in a year
- 260 daily devotions, one for each weekday
- 52 feature articles, one for each weekend
- Prayer guides, reduce awkwardness by providing specific cues
- Select readings, address a wide variety of couple-oriented topics
- Bible book introductions, provide context and essential background information
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
NLT Love Languages Devotional Bible Soft Leather-look Chocolate/Mahogany Tree Bark GrainGary ChapmanMoody Publishers / 2012 / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW408549
Dr. Gary Chapman has become a trusted expert on relationships. His teaching is based on the timeless wisdom of God's Word. Gary has been described by his readers and listeners as passionate, relevant, hopeful, effective, and practical. He brings this expertise and style to The Love Languages Devotional Bible. Its straightforward approach to reading through Scripture, complemented by brief devotional readings that apply the text to real-life relationships, will deepen couples' understanding of God and of each other. This Bible gathers together in one powerful, life-changing resource all the best of Gary's decades of counseling experience.
The Love Languages Devotional Bible covers numerous topics, including: communication, expectations, roles, sex, conflict, money, children, in-laws, and more.
Key features include:New Living Translation, clear and elegant, ideal for reading aloudScripture reading plan, makes it easy to read through the entire Bible in a year260 daily devotions, one for each weekday52 feature articles, one for each weekendPrayer guides, reduce awkwardness by providing specific cuesSelect readings address a wide variety of couple-oriented topicsBible book introductions provide context and essential background information
liza5 Stars Out Of 5mrs.August 22, 2014lizaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great product!
lstgeorgeOhioville, PaAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great BibleAugust 2, 2013lstgeorgeOhioville, PaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3The devos in this Bible are great. I love the Bible itself, but I was extremely disappointed in the extra personalization I ordered. It was cheap gold print that looks like it'll flake off with the first rub. I thought this was going to be a perfect engagement/wedding gift, but the personalization makes it not worth it. Again, the Bible itself is wonderful and I love that about it-just not practical for why I was giving it to another couple.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Emancipation of Robert Sadler, The: The Powerful True Story of a Twentieth-Century Plantation Slave - eBookRobert Sadler, Marie ChapianBethany House / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23840EB
Seven Words to Change Your Family While There's Still Time - eBookJames MacDonaldMoody Publishing / 2002 / ePub$7.66 Retail:
$11.24Save 32% ($3.58)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10524EB
New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, New Living Translation (NLT): Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word - eBookThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$26.04 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
$29.99Save 13% ($3.95)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44902EB
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Bibles >> Other Bibles >> Family Bible
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Family Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Other Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Family Bible
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Other Bibles
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Search