We offer no more "social studies" but old-fashioned history and geography. The root of the word history
means "knowing." It actually is a record of the affairs of mankind down through the ages of time. History provides us with examples of success and failure, of victories and defeats, and of great men with courage and character, as well as inhumane tyrants with cowardice and cruelty.
Topics covered in Grade 10 include:
- Sole Authority Of Scripture
- A Comparison of Baptists and other Denominations, Cults and Movements
- Baptist Heroes of the Dark Ages
- Swiss Anabaptists
- Baptist Controversies
- Baptists and the Rise of Fundamentalism
- Baptist Ideas Help Create the Reformation
- English Baptists
- and much more
- Studyguide: All materials for the student's academics, including text and activity questions
- Studyguide Answers: Contains answers for the studyguide
- Weekly Quizzes
- Weekly Quiz Answers
- Quarter Tests: Students take a test at the end of each 9-week period
- Quarter Test Answers
All Scripture used in the curriculum is taken from the King James Version.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.