The LFBC Math program is a solid one, beginning with the knowledge that God created everything, and, because of this, order has resulted. It teaches that students can expect exactness, preciseness, and completeness in arithmetic/mathematics, just as they can expect it in God's creation. We start with the basic facts. Strong emphasis is given to learning the multiplication tables early. Later we proceed to the more complicated and abstract concepts in the upper grades.
Topics covered in Grade 10 include:
- The Angle
- Geometric Proof
- Parallel Lines
- Using Congruent Triangles
- Similar Triangles
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Areas of Plane Figures
- Surface Area of Solids
- Coordinate Geometry
- and much more
- Studyguide: All materials for the student's academics, including text and activity questions
- Studyguide Answers: Contains answers for the studyguide
- Weekly Quizzes
- Weekly Quiz Answers
- Quarter Tests: Students take a test at the end of each 9-week periodi
- Quarter Test Answers
All Scripture used in the curriculum is taken from the King James Version.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.