LFBC English is a back-to-basics program with a heavy emphasis on learning the parts of speech, diagramming, research papers, essays, and composition. The student's literacy skills are an absolute must in the LFBC program.
Topics covered in Grade 12 include:
- Writing a Research Paper
- Using Precise Diction
- Sentence Fragments & Run-on Sentences
- Telling A Story Effectively
- Reading and Notetaking
- Hyphens and Apostrophes
- Using Adjectives Effectively
- and much more
- Studyguide: All materials for the student's academics, including text and activity questions
- Studyguide Answers: Contains answers for the studyguide
- Weekly Quizzes
- Weekly Quiz Answers
- Quarter Tests: Students take a test at the end of each 9-week period
- Quarter Test Answers
All Scripture used in the curriculum is taken from the King James Version.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.