LFBC English is a back-to-basics program with a heavy emphasis on learning the parts of speech, diagramming, research papers, essays, and composition. The student's literacy skills are an absolute must in the LFBC program.
Topics covered in Grade 9 include:
- Dangling and Misplaced Modifiers
- Building Vocabulary
- Writing an Essay
- Writing The Research Paper
- Pronoun Usage
- Distinguishing Fact from Opinion
- Nonstandard Usage
- and much more
- Studyguide: All materials for the student's academics, including text and activity questions
- Studyguide Answers: Contains answers for the studyguide
- Weekly Quizzes
- Weekly Quiz Answers
- Quarter Tests: Students take a test at the end of each 9-week period
- Quarter Test Answers
All Scripture used in the curriculum is taken from the King James Version.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.