Buy Download $4.95 Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
What God invites us to call him says volumes about his relationship to us.
We have heard God's name invoked often following the national tragedy of September 11 and its anticipated consequences. God Bless America has rapidly become our new, if unofficial, national motto. Everywhere we look, the Almighty is addressed simply as God. But he is known in the Bible by many names. Why? In this study, Ken Hemphill, author of The Names of God (Broadman & Holman, 2001), describes some of the names of God and the reasons for his multi-faceted self-revelation.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: The names of God are changing and unchanging.
--Teaching point two: The names of God are his revelation of himself to us.
--Teaching point three: The names of God are our invitation to know him better.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
How Excellent Are Thy Names, by Ken Hemphill (2001)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search