Knowing the Heart of the Father: Four Experiences with God That Will Change Your Life
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Grace Walk: What You've Always Wanted in the Christian LifeSteve McVeyHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$12.99Save 27% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW916393
The Father Heart of God: Experiencing the Depths of His Love for YouFloyd McClungHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$10.99Save 27% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW912150
Many Christians wonder how they can have a felt experience of the Bible's truth...and why they don't.
David Eckman shows how the Scriptures unveil four great experiences--heart/soul transformations--that create vibrant, living Christianity. God wants every Christian to...
- have an all-encompassing and distinct sense that he or she has an Abba Father in heaven
- have a sense of being enjoyed and delighted in by the Father
- recognize that the Father sees us differently than we see ourselves
- realize that who we are is more important than what we do
When biblical truth and day-to-day experience match up, Christians find freedom from slavery to performance or the constant quest for spiritual "highs." And the wounds inflicted on them by life and our culture... guilt, shame, worthlessness, a sense of abandonment...will be bound up by the Father as they are led back to His outstretched arms.
Eva Cachapero5 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2009Eva CachaperoAn excellent resource for healing, especially for individuals from abusive backgrounds. Life changing when God has prepared your heart to receive its message. Highly recommend it to every person seeking physical, emotional and spiritual wellness as well as to people who want to love and understand others, including our Creator.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search