- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Authentic Girlfriends: Real Women Finding Real Faith - eBookMary SnyderNew Hope Publishers / 2014 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW68368EB
A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Look at God's Word - eBookJen HatmakerTyndale House / 2014 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63113EB
Understanding Purpose: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookCarolyn Custis JamesThomas Nelson / 2006 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6130EB
Living a Life of Balance: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$5.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5334EB
Many women find reading the Scriptures to be a daunting prospect, let alone actually studying them. Questions arise. Is studying the Bible different from reading it? Why do we study God's Word? How do you study God's Word? Knowing God's Word will prepare women to approach the Bible with confidence and excitement.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Gods GirlMoorpark, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 28, 2011Gods GirlMoorpark, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Women's Bible Study has enjoyed this book! We have greatly appreciated the Women of Faith writers and their stories. We have grown closer to our Lord and Savior with this book. We liked how the corresponding scriptures resonated with us and how combined with the questions, helped us gain a clearer picture of what Jesus is sharing with us through His Word.
IndyGramsIndianapolis, INAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Study is fascinatingOctober 6, 2011IndyGramsIndianapolis, INAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My bible study group loves this book. We are getting more out of this study than any we have done before. Really makes you dig and think! It is great.
Preacher Wife 777Tulsa, OKAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The contents were extremely useful.March 17, 2011Preacher Wife 777Tulsa, OKAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study guide was the Bible study for my Minister's Wives Fellowship group. We really enjoyed the study and learning so much. Our eyes were opened to so very much. I especially enjoyed the trinkets. That was real fun to receive when each chapter was completed. I highly recomend this book to others. I bought this book for my cousin as a gift.
Linda Veldhuizen3 Stars Out Of 5April 18, 2010Linda VeldhuizenI lead a Ladies Bible Study class at church and we have loved the Women of Faith studies. This one was very difficult however, in that it requires so many additional resources which we did not have. If I had known that ahead of time, this study would probably not have been chosen. We did the best we could without the additional commentaries, etc. but it was not as enjoyable.
Lois Bruns4 Stars Out Of 5November 6, 2009Lois BrunsOur weekly Bible Study group is finding that this Bible Study is very exciting! It is our third study from the Women of Faith series, and our gals have been meeting for over 30 years. This study is very "eye opening" to facts we were so unaware of in our years of study. We can not wait until the next week to learn things that should be clear to us.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search