- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
In addition to being one of the best-loved books of all time, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is sure to set box-office records when it releases Christmas 2005. Distributed by Disney, with special effects by WETA Workshop (The Lord of the Rings), and backed by a $150MM budget, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe will draw millions of viewers, both Christian and non-Christian.
In the same way that Christians walked away from viewing Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ with a hunger to share Christ with their neighbors, Christians will leave The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe wanting to share the Christ depicted by Aslan in the movie. Aslan, killed by the White Witch and raised to life three days later, is a shadow of the One who was crucified and raised to life for our sins.
Using biblical parallels, this small, easy-to-read book will lead readers to an understanding of Christ and what He did for them by drawing lessons from The C.S. Lewis book and movie. Christians will want to buy this book in bulk as a non-threatening, warm-hearted evangelistic tool.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> For Seekers
- Start A New Search