- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
In addition to being one of the best-loved books of all time, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is sure to set box-office records when it releases Christmas 2005. Distributed by Disney, with special effects by WETA Workshop (The Lord of the Rings), and backed by a $150MM budget, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe will draw millions of viewers, both Christian and non-Christian.
In the same way that Christians walked away from viewing Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ with a hunger to share Christ with their neighbors, Christians will leave The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe wanting to share the Christ depicted by Aslan in the movie. Aslan, killed by the White Witch and raised to life three days later, is a shadow of the One who was crucified and raised to life for our sins.
Using biblical parallels, this small, easy-to-read book will lead readers to an understanding of Christ and what He did for them by drawing lessons from The C.S. Lewis book and movie. Christians will want to buy this book in bulk as a non-threatening, warm-hearted evangelistic tool.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> For Seekers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search