This book contains 52 brief lessons that effectively communicate basic doctrines of the Christian faith to middle school age children. The material is flexible and is ideal for use alongside existing curriculum in Sunday school, children's church, midweek programs, or VBS.
Middle school students will be able to:
- Recite the books of the Old Testament
- Use a concordance and Bible dictionary
- Consecrate their lives to God
- Rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance
- Tell a friend how to be born again
- Demonstrate a Christ-like attitude
- Create guidelines to use for making decisions
- Participate in ministry.
Build a solid foundation of faith for the middle schoolers in your life with Knowing God's Truth. Middle schoolers will learn concepts like using a concordance and Bible dictionary, relying on the Holy Spirit for guidance, and demonstrating a Christlike attitude. The 52 lessons in the book work well alongside existing curriculum.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.