- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Gospel Coalition Booklets
What Is the Gospel?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18206EB
The Plan: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBooksCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18213EB
In todays postmodern world truth is increasingly difficult to define and defend. The quintessential questions we find ourselves asking are, "Is there such a thing as truth?" And, if so, "How are we to define what truth is?" The Bible is very clear: all truth comes from God, and he has made it known to us.
In this Gospel Coalition booklet, Richard D. Phillips answers the question, "Can we know the truth?" He points us to the Bible as the revelation of Gods character and his design for our lives. Refuting postmodern objections, Phillips explains the role of truth in the Christian life and demonstrates truth put into practice. This is a great booklet to distribute to those asking if we can know anything with absolute certainty.
Can We Know the Truth? offers a thoughtful explanation for point 2 of the Gospel Coalitions confessional statement. The Gospel Coalition is an evangelical renewal movement dedicated to a scripture-based reformation of ministry practices.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search