- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
The Contenders series is purposely designed to give truth seekers an opportunity to ask questions and probe into the basics of Christianity within the friendly, caring environment of small group discussion. The questions are presented to represent the viewpoints of both the Christian and the skeptic. Those who already follow Jesus will grow in the basic beliefs of the Christian faith and understand how to address the issues of their friends who are still exploring Christianity.
"Contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints" -Jude 3
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
How Do We Know the Bible Is True? Contenders Bible Study SeriesJohn Ankerberg, Dillon BurroughsAMG Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 50% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577791
Who Was Jesus? RZIM Critical Questions Discussion GuidesScot McKnight, Ravi Zacharias, Danielle DuRantIVP Connect / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$9.00Save 11% ($1.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW831530
Is God Real? RZIM Critical Questions Discussion GuidesWilliam Lane Craig, Charles Taliaferro, Ravi ZachariasIVP Connect / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.00Save 20% ($1.81)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW831517
Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of FaithEdited by Ravi Zacharias & Norman GeislerZondervan / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW47103
HOW DO WE KNOW GOD EXIST?
Questions about God aren't going away.
* Is God really out there?
* How can we know he is real?
* Even if God is real, is he involved in our lives today?
How will you respond?
The challenging uncertainties in your mind, or in the mind of someone you know, are worth taking the time to explore. In six engaging sessions designed to get small groups talking, each guide in the
Contenders Bible Study Series deals head-on-with some of the controversies commonly asked about Christianity. You will dialogue in the process of study and spiritual conversations that will lead you to conclude that the Christian faith can stand up you any challenge.
1 Is God really out there?
2 How can we know is God is real?
3 What is God like?
4 Are miracles possible?
5 Is God involved in our lives today?
6 How can we know God personally?
Dr. JOHN ANKERBERG: is host of the award-winning apologetics TV and radio program The John Ankerberg Show, which is broadcast in more than 185 countries. Founder and president of the Ankerberg Theological Research Institute, John has authored more than 80 books, including the bestselling Facts On apologetics series with over 2 million copies in print and Defending Your Faith (AMG). His training includes three earned degrees: a Master of Arts in church history and the philosophy of Christian though, a Master of Divinity from Trinity International University, and a Doctor of Ministry from Luther Rice Seminary. For more information, see www.JohnAnkerberg.org.
DILLON BURROUGHS is a research associate for the Ankerberg Theological research Institute. Author or co-author of numerous books, including Defending Your Faith (AMG) , What's the big Deal About Jesus?, and Comparing Christianity with World Religions, Dillon is graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary. he lives in Tennessee with his wife, Deborah, and two children. For more information about Dillon, see his web pages: wwww.ReadDB.com and www.myspace.com/readDB.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search