- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The world doesn't make singleness easy for young, godly Christians. Surrounded by temptation, false concepts, lies, worldly thinking, polluting influences, and negative peer pressure, young people need to not only see the danger, but also the reward that makes all the battles worth it in the end.
Presented by Harold Mally and his daughter Grace, Knights, Maidens, and Dragons provides practical teaching on how to prepare for marriage. Through stories, testimonies, and skits, this DVD speaks to singleness, courtship, dating, purity, and other topics. 59 minutes on DVD.
Vendor: Tomorrows Forefathers
|Publication Date: 2005|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Generations of Virtue Review
Boys and girls of any age will enjoy reading:
- Waiting for True Love, in which three young girls learn not to awaken love until its proper time;
- In the Desert of Waiting, the story of a courageous young man who experiences the rewards of many arduous tests;
- Ederyns Promise, a knights tale of faithfulness and obedience;
- The Enchanted Necklace, as an orphan learns to be thankful for the sacrifices her adopted mother made for her;
- The Jesters Sword, which teaches a prince to act selflessly;
- Princess Winsome and the Jade Dragon, a fable about suffering and endurance.
74 pages, softcover from Chalfont House.
You're Worth the Wait A Young Ladies Guide to Godly DatingKimberly BosketKimberly Bosket / 2011 / Trade Paperback$14.36 Retail:
$15.95Save 10% ($1.59)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW10175X
The Christian Lady's Dating Constitution: A Memorandum Addressed to Christian Teens, Their Parents and Young AdultsJessica MartinHoly Fire Publishing / 2009 / Trade Paperback$17.49Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW832832