KJV Standard Lesson Commentary with eCommentary 2012-2013
- All Products
- Sunday Schoolhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120830&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
The Standard Lesson Commentary is an annual compilation and companion to the Standard Lesson Quarterly Bible Teacher. It is also helpful for students, particularly those who want to study more deeply the Word of God on their own. The commentary is available in three versions, offering you the choice of softcover, large print, or with the eCommentary. Content and page numbers are identical in all three versions, so classes that like to use multiple copies can easily interchange them. Standard Lesson Commentaries are available in KJV and NIV translations. Please read Publisher's Description below for detailed contents.
Number of Pages: 456
Vendor: Standard Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.44 X 6.50 X 1.19 (inches)
Availability: Sorry, no longer available.
Series: Standard Lesson Commentary
Walking the Bible: A Photographic JourneyBruce FeilerSave 32%
Standard Bible DictionarySave 21%
KJV Standard Lesson Commentary on Audio - 2012-2013Save 33%
As the nation's most popular annual Bible commentary for more than 2 decades, the Standard Lesson Commentary® provides 52 weeks of study in 1 volume and combines thorough Bible study with relevant examples and questions.
The KJV SLC® eCommentary Edition is perfect as the primary resource for an adult Sunday school class and personal study or as a supplemental resource for any curriculum that follows the ISSL/Uniform Series.
The library included on the disc features:
• PowerPoint® presentations
• Standard Bible Dictionary
• Full text of KJV Bible
• Reproducible student activity pages
• Standard Bible Atlas
• Full text of NIV® Bible © 2011 (locked, with 30-day preview)
• Devotions® (locked, with 30-day free trial)
• More than a DOZEN additional helps and resources: Strong's Concordance; Nave's Topical Bible; various commentaries by McGarvey; Jamieson, Fausett & Brown Commentary on the OT and the NT
Each lesson has 8 pages of easy-to-use helps, options, and ideas including:
• Printed Scripture from the King James Version
• Verse-by-verse explanation of the Bible text
• Detailed lesson background
• Quarterly quiz
• Pronunciation guide for difficult words
• Discussion starters
The Standard Lesson Commentary® is based on the popular "Uniform Series," also called the International Sunday School Lessons. This series, developed by scholars from several church fellowships, provides an orderly study of the Bible in a six-year period.
Nearly two dozen ministers, teachers, Christian education specialists, and others provide the Bible commentary, lesson plans, discussion questions, and all the other parts that make the Standard Lesson Commentary® the most popular commentary available on the Uniform Series.