Compact and easy-to-read, this small Bible offers the same quality features as the full-sized editions. Features
- Easy-to-read UltraClear print
- Words of Christ in red
- Four-color maps
- Giant-print study helps
- "How To Read the Bible Through"
- "A Short History of the Bible"
- "Favorite Readings From the Bible"
- "A Harmony of the Life of Christ"
- "Appearances After the Resurrection"
- Miracles and parables of our Lord
- Giant-print concordance
- 52-week reading plan
- Messianic prophecies noted
- Presentation and family record section
- Ribbon marker
Easy to read and easy to carry, the KJV Hand Size Giant Print Reference Bible features as many helps as other editions twice its size, including 12 point type, a giant print concordance, two piece gift box, and end-of-verse cross references. Available here in exceptionally durable black and burgundy bonded and genuine leathers, with or without indexing. FEATURES • UltraClear Print (12 point type) • Giant print concordance • 8 full-color maps covering each key epoch of Bible history • Presentation page • Words of Christ in red • End-of-verse cross references • Old Testament Messianic prophecies indicated • New Testament fulfillment of Messianic prophecies indicated • Miracles and Parables of Jesus • Outline of a Harmony of the Gospels • Article on how to read the entire Bible • 52-week plan for reading through the Bible • Favorite readings from the Bible • Ribbon marker • Gift box
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.