KJV Scofield Study Bible III, Bonded leather, Basketweave Thumb-Indexed
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
This easy-to-carry edition of the renowned Old Scofield® Study Bible offers a wealth of study materials at a fantastic price. Featuring a traditional type setting cherished by many long-time Scofield readers, the Classic Edition, whose notes date from 1917, is the best cross-reference study Bible ever published. Among its many features are book introductions and outlines, unique subject chain reference system, comprehensive indexes, chronologies, a concordance and authoritative, full-color Oxford Bible Maps.
Dr. C.I. Scofield's classic study system (1917 edition) accompanies the authoritative KJV to form this matchless resource. A clear, red letter typeface and convenient size add to the usefulness of the Classic Edition. Features include book introductions and outlines, a unique subject chain reference system, comprehensive indexes and concordance and accurate New Oxford Bible Maps.
This renowned study Bible features:
- An unparalleled, subject-based topical chain reference system that will enable you to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations and subject chain references which permit thorough topical study
- A detailed study Bible concordance with integrated subject index and dictionary of Scripture proper names
- 12 pages of accurate, full-color Bible maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Double-column format
- Center-column references
- 8 Point text (both Scripture & notes)
- Words of Christ in red
- Ribbon Marker
- Gilded Page Edges
- Index to maps
- 12 pages of full-color maps
- Bonded leather, basketweave black & acorn
- 6.5" x 9.5" x 1.5"
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1968
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.5 X 1.5 (inches)
Availability: Available to ship on or about 05/07/14.
Email me when this product is available.
References: Side Column
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Scofield Study Bible III Bonded Leather Black, Indexed 1984 5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 30%
KJV Scofield Study Bible III, Black Bonded Leather, Thumb-Indexed 5 Stars Out Of 5 53 ReviewsSave 30%
This black-acorn basketweave edition combines the renowned Scofield® study notes and reference system with the historic King James Version translation. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield® Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, guiding readers to a fuller understanding of the Bible.
The Scofield® Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select KJV Concordance.
* Red Letter.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Woman's High Calling: 10 Essentials For Godly Living - Slightly ImperfectElizabeth GeorgeSave 58%
|Email me when this product is available.|