KJV, The Scofield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-Indexed
- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
This edition is a fresh variation on Oxford's combination of the KJV translation with the renowned Scofield study system. The Scofield KJV continues the legacy of the committee of Evangelical scholars who edited the New Scofield Study Bible in 1967. It includes numerous features that enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this treasured one volume resource.
- New subheadings clarify the structure of book introductions
- Expanded explanations bring out each books' main points
- Detailed outlines provide guidance for studying the text
- Additional cross references enhance insights into the text.
- An exclusive subject based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions included detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references are now in the familiar chapter and verse format
- Bottom of the page study notes permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- Over 550 in text definitions of proper nouns locate place name references and explain the meaning of personal names in their original language
- Striking new page design and crisp typeface make reading easy on the eyes
- Nearly 70 in text black and white maps and charts help orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield (including all notes on Dispensations, Covenants, and Summary notes) are now featured as in text articles, making them easier to locate and read
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- New indexes to Proper nouns, chain references and subject
- 16 pages of accurate, full color Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Ribbon marker
- Words of Jesus in red
- Attractive basketweave black & burgundy design
- Presentation page
- Gold page edges
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1968
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2004
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Scofield Study Bible III Bonded Leather Black, Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280024
KJV Scofield Study Bible III, Black Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2003 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 45 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5278526
NIV Scofield Study Bible III, Burgundy Bonded Leather, Thumb Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280067
The Scofield Study Bible III, KJV, Black Duradera (Imitation Leather) with ZipperOxford University Press / 2005 / Imitation Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 45 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW78671
This black-burgundy basketweave edition combines the renowned Scofield® study notes and reference system with the historic King James Version translation with thumb indexing. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield® Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, guiding readers to a fuller understanding of the Bible.
The Scofield® Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
randyAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great kjv bible!June 15, 2014randyAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The print is consistent and dark. The study notes are very helpful and not distracting from the text. For the money ; the quality is great and Christianbook has the best costumer service of any Christian store online.
DaveAsheville, NCAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Scofield III simply the best bible made.April 14, 2014DaveAsheville, NCAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5After seeing a relatives copy I was blown away by the amount of knowledge in this bible. The commentary and notes are kept tastefully and respectfully at the bottom and in the margins. There are many preachers that are staunchly against the Scofield Study system and claim that it teaches false doctrine but that is simply not true. The notes and comments are study tools and are not Holy scripture. It is important to remember that and some preachers can not seem to keep that in mind. They are there to offer a description and explanation of some of the text. To do without this study guide is to really sell yourself short. There is a very large majority of the bible that you will never be able to understand without help, no matter how many times you read it, and a pastor won't be able to help you with everything all the time either. This bible will help you learn the keys to the kingdom. It has been used for over a hundred years and counting. The quality is the finest craftsmanship you can buy. The genuine leather is well worth the extra money spent and will last you a lifetime. The index of names, concordance, and complete cross reference section in the back is invaluable and the best there is bar none! Don't be afraid to learn more about Gods word. You have probably wasted money on other frivolous things, so why would you deny paying more to learn more about God. Get one today. It will be the most important purchase of your life.
DLeeH5 Stars Out Of 5December 30, 2013DLeeHQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is wonderful! I am so blessed to have it. I recommend this Bible to everyone. Don't wait get one know!
CHALLOAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5its a great deal.November 8, 2013CHALLOAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5its a great deal for the money i love my socfield study bible genuine leather its my favorite bible
Joshua13Edmonton , Ky.Age: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This bible has some great featuresSeptember 23, 2013Joshua13Edmonton , Ky.Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I gave this Bible as a gift , they seem to be very happy with it , the quality and how it is laid out makes their Bible study much more rewarding. I would not hesitate to purchase another one.
Other Customers Also Purchased
KJV Personal Size Giant Print Reference Bible, imitation leather, black/tanHendrickson Publishers / Imitation Leather$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 337 Reviews
$29.95Save 50% ($14.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW562460