An interactive ebook designed to help you with Bible memory.
From the Back Cover
Ray Fowler was in high school when his teacher issued the challenge: I am going to memorize one chapter from the Bible each week for the next ten weeks. Who will join me? Ray responded to the challenge which launched him on a lifetime adventure of Bible memory. Now with The Bible Memory Version Ray invites you to join him on this lifetime adventure of memorizing God's word.
The Bible Memory Version helps you memorize and review whole sections of the Bible. Click on any verse or passage of Scripture, and it instantly switches to first-letter view. This method is based on memory research which shows that recalling information is a far more effective way to memorize than merely repeating information.
The Bible Memory Version includes:
- the entire text of the Bible in both full-verse and first-letter view
- an introductory chapter with helps and hints for Bible memory
- a quick-start guide with list of recommended passages
- a topical section with 100 key verses arranged according to 20 topics
- five popular gospel presentations with accompanying Bible memory verses
- a helpful Bible memory resource guide
Note: If you would like The Bible Memory Version released in a different translation, please contact the author.
About the Author
Ray Fowler (B.M., Berklee College of Music; M.Div, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary; D.Min., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary) worked as a recording engineer before he was called into pastoral ministry in 1986. He has served churches in California, Massachusetts and Florida. Ray is married to Rose, and they have three boys - Ramon, Sam and Timothy.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.