2011 marked the 400th anniversary of the King James Version of the Bible, a landmark that gained worldwide media attention and researched estimates that more than one billion copies of KJV editions have been sold to date. Indeed, the beloved, historically rich rendering of Scripture is an ongoing favorite among Bible readers.
Holman Bible Publishers is excited to present the KJV Study Bible, a new edition modeled after its own 2011 ECPA Christian Book Award-winning HCSB Study Bible, where every well-conceived study help is practically placed on the same page spread as the related biblical text.
Check out its wealth of features:
- Full-color page designs
- Full-color maps, charts, and reconstructions
- Extensive book introductions and commentary notes
- 40-page concordance
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- 41 photos
- 62 timelines
- 59 maps
- 20 articles and essays
- 16 illustrations and reconstructions
- 15 charts
- A helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJV’s signature phrasing
- Two-column text setting
- Center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red
- One- and three-year Bible reading plans
- Presentation page
- Family Registry
- Two ribbon markers
- Gold page edges
- Thumb indexing
- Two-piece die-cut gift box
- 9.50" x 7.00" x 2.25"
The KJV Study Bible honors the beauty and majesty of the KJV by presenting the ONLY full-color KJV study Bible available. All of the features and tools are designed to help you understand the Bible and be transformed by it. Our hope is that you will use this study Bible to deepen your walk with God who has graciously revealed Himself in the Bible.
Inside its over 2,400 pages youll find:
• 15,000 study notes
• 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 16 illustrations & reconstructions and 15 charts
• A 40-page concordance
• 20 articles and essays
• A helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJVs signature phrasing
• A two-column Bible text setting with center-column cross references
• The words of Jesus in red
• A one and three-year Bible reading plan
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.