KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Hardcover (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- NASB update-New American Standard update
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Discover the Biblical Foundations of Life in the Spirit
The Life in the Spirit Study Bible will help guide you into a Christ-centered, righteous and Spirit-led lifestyle. Previously titled the Full Life Study Bible, this new edition includes updated and expanded notes, a new word study feature, and a new interior to meet the needs of Spirit-filled Christians today. In a culture that requires believers to depend strongly on God and his Word, this Bible will help you cultivate a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and the person of the Holy Spirit as the source of the Church's power.
- Themefinders:12 icons located by Scripture passages tell at a glance which theme a given passage addresses.
- Themes include:
- Baptized in/Filled with the Holy Spirit,
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit,
- Fruit of the Holy Spirit,
- and more.
- Study Notes: Updated and expanded, extensive notes offer insights that help you understand and apply the Scriptures.
- Articles: 77 articles address a wide variety of topics surrounding life in the Spirit.
- Word Studies: This brand-new feature sheds light on the meanings of key words in their original Greek and Hebrew contexts.
- Charts: 5 custom-designed mega-charts visually portray:
- "Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Christ,"
- "The Kingdom of God Versus the Kingdom of Satan,"
- "The Gifts of the Holy Spirit,"
- "The Work of the Holy Spirit,"
- and "The Last Days of History."
- Book introductions
- In-text maps and charts
- Full-color map section
- Words of Christ in red
- Subject and Themefinder indexes
- Reading plan
- Tables of content for articles, maps and charts
Number of Pages: 2272
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Black (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)BibleZondervan / 2003 / Bonded Leather$39.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 135 Reviews
$54.99Save 27% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27589
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Black, Thumb-Indexed (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)Zondervan / 2003 / Bonded Leather$46.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 135 Reviews
$79.99Save 41% ($33.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2823X
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Burgundy (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)BibleZondervan / 2003 / Bonded Leather$40.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 135 Reviews
$54.99Save 25% ($14.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27595
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Burgundy, Thumb-Indexed (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)Zondervan / 2003 / Bonded Leather$44.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 135 Reviews
$64.99Save 31% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW92824
Jamie McDonald5 Stars Out Of 5A Unique Study Bible Worth UsingJune 9, 2014Jamie McDonaldQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5There are a wealth of great Study Bibles available today, but the KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible is unique and definitely worth using. Here are 7 reasons why I like it:
1) What I like best about this Study Bible is the 77 in-depth articles that address a wide range of topics. Each article typically ranges from 2-3 pages in length (some are more).
OLD TESTAMENT ARTICLES: Creation * The Call of Abraham * God's covenant with Abraham * Isaac and Jacob * The Providence of God * The Passover * The Old Testament Law * The Day of Atonement * The Fear of the Lord * God's Covenant With the Israelites * The Destruction of the Canaanites * Angels and the Angel of the LORD * The Nature of Idolatry * God's Covenant With David * Effective Praying * Christ in the Old Testament * The City of Jerusalem * The Temple * Worship * The Suffering of the Righteous * Death * Praise * Biblical Hope * The Attributes of God * The Heart * Wine in the Old Testament * Human Personhood * The Prophet in the Old Testament * The Will of God * The Word of God * The Peace of God * The Glory of God * Intercession * The Spirit in the Old Testament * The Care of the Poor and Needy * Tithes and Offerings
NEW TESTAMENT ARTICLES: Divine Healing * The Kingdom of God * The Church * The Great Tribulation * Power Over Satan and Demons * False Teachers * Signs of Believers * Jesus and the Holy Spirit * Riches and Poverty * Wine in New Testament Times * Regeneration * The Regeneration of the Disciples * Baptism in the Holy Spirit * Speaking in Tongues * The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit * Testing for Genuine Baptism in the Spirit * Overseers and Their Duties * Biblical Words for Salvation * Faith and Grace * Israel in God's Plan of Salvation * Three Kinds of People * Food Sacrificed to Idols * Spiritual Gifts for Believers * The Resurrection of the Body * The Judgment of Believers * Spiritual Separation for Believers * The Acts of the Sinful Nature and the Fruit of the Spirit * Election and Predestination * The Ministry Leadership Gifts for the Church * Parents and Children * The Rapture * The Age of the Antichrist * Moral Qualifications for Overseers * Bible Training for Christians * The Inspiration and Authority of Scripture * Individual Apostasy * The Old Covenant and the New Covenant * Standards of Sexual Morality * Sanctification * The Christian's Relationship to the World * Assurance of Salvation * Christ's Messages to the Seven Churches
2) There's also a great selection of MAPS & CHARTS: Table of Nations * Jacob's Journeys * The Exodus * Hebrew Calendar * The Tabernacle * Tabernacle Furnishings * Old Testament Sacrifices * Old Testament Feasts * Major Ethical Concerns in the Covenant * Conquest of Jordan * Solomon's Jerusalem * Solomon's Temple * Temple Furnishings * The Divided Kingdom * The Lives of Elijah and Elisha * Exile of the Northern Kingdom * Exile of the Southern Kingdom * Kings of Israel and Judah * Return From Exile * Chronology: Ezra-Nehemiah * Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Christ * Jerusalem During the Time of the Prophets * The Neo-Babylonian Empire * The Book of Jonah * From Malachi to Christ * Jewish Sects * The Kingdom of God Versus the Kingdom of Satan * Decapolis and Lands Beyond the Jordan * Jesus in Galilee * Passion Week * Jesus in Judea and Samaria * The Ministry of Jesus (i.e., a Harmony of the Gospels) * The Parables of Jesus * The Miracles of Jesus * The Miracles of the Apostles * Countries of People Mentioned at Pentecost * Philip's and Peter's Missionary Journeys * Paul's First Missionary Journey * Paul's Second Missionary Journey * Paul's Third Missionary Journey * Paul's Journey to Rome * The Gifts of the Holy Spirit * The Work of the Holy Spirit * The Last Days of History * The Seven Churches of Revelation.
3) The study notes are Pentecostal in general and Assemblies of God (or Church of God, Cleveland TN) in particular. Among other things, this means that regeneration "by" the Holy Spirit and baptism "in" the Holy Spirit are viewed as two distinct yet necessary and complementary experiences; that healing of the sick and all the gifts of the Spirit as outlined in the NT are available today; that believers are called to holy living; that alcohol has no place in the life of the believer (great notes on this); and that the return of Christ is imminent, premillennial and pretribulational.
4) This is the only Study Bible I own that reflects a Wesleyan/Arminian (vs. a Reformed/Calvinist) perspective. And the notes are AMAZING, written by the late Dr. Robert Shank (author of "Life in the Son" and "Elect in the Son") who was not a Pentecostal. Even if you don't agree with the Arminian approach you will gain a much clearer understanding of how Romans 9-11 and the many NT "warning passages" are interpreted by the Arminian camp.
5) Superior craftsmanship. Zondervan has been publishing this Study Bible since 1992 (previously titled the "Full Life Study Bible"). It is Smyth sewn and features a 2-column page format, centre-column cross references, sectional headings, subject index, concordance and full color maps that are very similar to the NIV Study Bible (2002 & 2008 Editions). Interestingly, this Study Bible was re-branded in 2010 as the "Fire Bible" (Hendrickson Publishers), which was the name given to this Bible by the underground church in China. However, I feel the production quality and addtional features offered by Zondervan is much better.
6) The story behind the making of this Study Bible. The late Donald C. Stamps was an Assemblies of God missionary to Brazil and a man of prayer and dedication to the Scriptures. With the help of several distinguished scholars and missionaries he devoted 13 years to developing this resource. Sadly, he did not live to see the fruits of his labor published.
7) The KJV edition used here is The Cambridge Paragaph Bible of 1873 edition by F.H.A. Scrivener which greatly improves the consistency of the KJV text. The 1873 version also arranges the prose sections into paragraphs and the poetic sections into parallel lines, making it much easier to read. This is the same edition of the KJV used all of Zondervan's KJV Bible products, including the "Strongest Strong's" Exhaustive Concordance.
FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5GREAT BIBLEMay 1, 2014FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5AMAZING LOVE IT .... GREAT NOTES ARTICLES MAPS ETC. RECOMMENDED...
jmeachamAlabamaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Outstanding and true to Biblical principles!January 22, 2014jmeachamAlabamaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The notes and articles are very scholarly while at the same time written for those of us who are not academics. Great for daily Bible study.
Priscilla Powell5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Bible.December 27, 2013Priscilla PowellQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I highly recommend this study Bible for anyone wanting to grow in their knowledge and understanding of God's Holy word, and grow closer to God as you study. The study comments are a great help in understanding the scriptures.
TonyMobile, ALAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Study Bible!December 20, 2013TonyMobile, ALAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the few study Bibles that I've found that is written from a Pentecostal perspective. I like the insight from the study notes and the features on doctrinal topics which seem to follow very closely to the Assembly of God beliefs and core values. The overall quality of the Bible is good. It is very well organized and easy to read. The leather cover feels a little rigid compared to other leather Bibles I have, but I assume it will "break in" over time. The indexed pages and the index and concordance in the back is very useful. Overall this is a great study Bible for someone looking for something from a Pentecostal perspective.
Q: Is this bible like a regular bible with all of the scriptures?
Q: What is the differences with the life filled study bible & the regular KJ study bible? I have most of the king james study bible & even the New King James. I want to know is there a differences?
Other Customers Also Purchased
KJV/NLT Parallel Speaking Study Bible with Tyndale Bible DictionaryFranklin Electronics / Other, N/A$149.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW747032
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameSally Lloyd-JonesZonderKidz / 2006 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 198 Reviews
$16.99Save 53% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708257