KJV Ryrie Study Bible Burgundy Bonded Leather Red Letter Thumb-Indexed
- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
The Ryrie Study Bible is especially designed ho help you study and understand the Bible—"the greatest of all books. A comprehensive single source for all Bible study needs, the Ryrie Study Bible includes detailed sections such as:
- A synopsis of Bible Doctrine
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- Understanding the Bible
- How We Got the Bible
- The Meaning and Blessings of Salvation
- Archaeology and the Bible
- A Brief Survey of Church History.
Dr. Ryrie's years of study, teaching and writing make him exceptionally qualified to enable an understanding of the fundamental truths of Scripture.
Other features include:
- 10,000 Concise Explanatory Notes, in text graphics including maps, charts, timelines and diagrams
- Comprehensive book outlines in easy to read format
- Expanded topical index
- Wide margins for better note taking
- Extensive cross references
- Detailed introduction to each book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testaments and Gospels
- Comprehensive concordance
- 16 full-color maps
- 8-page historical timeline
- Daily bible reading plan
- Words of Christ in red
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Gilded page edges
- Two-column format
- Complete King James Version Bible
Free Bible Study Software offer included (over $400 value)—Ideal bible software programs for pastors, teachers, professors, students, bible study leaders and anyone who desires to know God and His Word more intimately. This hand-picked library was designed by Moody Publishers and Wordsearch as the companion to the Ryrie Study Bible.
Selected features include: (*30-day preview only)
- KJV, NIV*, and NASB*, The Message*
- MacArthurs Commentaries*
- Matthew Henry Commentaries, New Ungers Bible Dictionary and Handbook
- Nave's Topical Index
- Strong's Concordance
- Ryrie Study Notes; Scofield Study Notes
- Basic Theology by Dr. Ryrie
- Interactive Bible Study Planner
- Greek and Hebrew Helps.
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References|Side Column
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
Text Color: Red Letter
KJV Ryrie Study Bible Black Genuine Leather Red Letter Thumb-Indexed 5 Stars Out Of 5 71 ReviewsSave 40%
By focusing on Scripture, The Ryrie KJV Study Bible is designed to enhance a deeply personal study of God's Word. A comprehensive source containing 10,000 concise explanatory notes, in-text graphics, and thorough book outlines, extensive cross-references, expanded topical index and concordance, The Ryrie KJV Study Bible is a complete tool for anyone desiring to know God more intimately.
In addition, you will receive a software download for The Moody Library, an ideal Bible software program for Pastors, Teachers, Professors, Students, Bible Study Leaders, and anyone thirsting to learn and understand more fully. Valued at over $400, this study and reference software was developed by Moody Publishers and WORDsearch™ as an electronic companion to The Ryrie Study Bibles.
Charles C. Ryrie received his Master of Theology and doctor of Theology degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary, and his PhD from the University of Edinburgh. He was also awarded a Doctor of Letters degree by Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Ryrie served as the president of the Philadelphia College of Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), and as the chair of the department of systematic theology and dean of doctoral studies at Dallas Theological Seminary. He has published books on various topics such as theology, the Christian life, and dispensationalism.
Other Customers Also Purchased
On Wings Like Eagles MugSave 10%
KJV Life Application Study Bible, Bonded leather, Black 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 112 ReviewsSave 34%
Easter Program Builder # 20Diane CunninghamSave 8%