Holman Bible Publishers is excited to present the KJV Study Bible, a new edition modeled after its own 2011 ECPA Christian Book Award-winning HCSB Study Bible, where every well-conceived study help is practically placed on the same page spread as the related biblical text. It also features 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, 15 charts, and a helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJV's signature phrasing.
Other details include a two-column text setting, center-column cross references, the words of Christ in red, one- and three-year Bible reading plans, a notes section, four-color presentation page, and two-piece die-cut gift box..
Check out its wealth of features:
- Full-color page designs
- Full-color maps, charts, and reconstructions
- Extensive book introductions and commentary notes
- 40-page concordance
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- 141 photos
- 62 timelines
- 59 maps
- 20 articles and essays
- 16 illustrations and reconstructions
- 15 charts
- A helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJV’s signature phrasing
- Self-pronouncing text
- Two-column text setting
- Center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red
- One- and three-year Bible reading plans
- Presentation page
- Family Registry
- Two ribbon markers
- Silver page edges
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 7.00" x 2.25"
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.